Professional dry-cleaning involves many different operations all performed by Skilled people and designed to give your garments a fresh and clean appearance procedures includes:
- Checking the labels for adequate care instructions and fiber content.
- Classifying the garments according to fabric type color and degree of soiling
- Removing spots and stains using specific equipment specialist staying remover agents and water.
- Finishing the garment on professional pressing equipment to restore its original shape and appearance
- Replacing missing or damaged buttons and performing minor repairs whenever possible.